Free Delivery around UK & Europe
Same Working Day Courier if placed before 12 pm (London Zones 1 & 2): £15
Standard International - up to 7 working days: £35. Delays may occure if customs issues arrise.
We will deliver the goods ordered to the address provided for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that someone is there to sign for, and take delivery of the goods.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you can do so within 14 business days from the day of delivery. Please bare in mind Made to Order goods can not be returned nor exchanged.
1. Submit written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. Clearly explain why you would like to return/exchange your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images.
- If you would like to exchange the size or style, please inform us of the replacement style name and size. (NOTE: all exchanges are based on stock availability).
3. You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been authorized and we will notify you how to proceed.
4. Once your original item has been received, we will then be able to proceed with either an exchange of size(s)/style(s) or refund.
- When requesting a refund for non-faulty item, please use the same method of shipping which was used to receive the item, i.e. recorded delivery. We do not cover the cost of return delivery.
- If the item is returned because it is faulty, we will also refund your return shipping cost.
5. Made to Order & Made to Measure garments are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
6. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on engraved items unless they were received faulty, ass we’ve customised these pieces especially for you.
Non-EU orders are exclusive of VAT (at 20%). The VAT element will automatically be deducted at the Checkout stage, when a non EC country is selected. Please note you will be liable for import duties in the usual way and your local customs office should be able to help you with this.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for the garment to be made and dispatched to you. We will be in touch to discuss your measurements in details.
If you have any specific requests, please call us +44 (0) 20 3701 4946. Made to Order & Made to Measure garments are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
Payment in whole, by credit card or debit card, is required before dispatch of goods. Once we have received payment, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending a confirmation email to you at the email address you provide in your online order form. Goods supplied by Pritch London to customers remain the property of the Company, until paid for in full by the customer.
Orders can be placed over the telephone by calling the Customer Service Team on +44(0)2037 014 946.
Card details will be processed using our online secure Sage Pay payment process.
Orders are subject to acceptance by the Company and to availability of the goods, and will be invoiced at prices set out in our Website at the time of purchase. All of our prices are listed in Pounds Sterling, and you will be invoiced in Pounds Sterling. If you are purchasing goods from outside the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may affect the amount billed on your credit card.
All UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail, or an alternative carrier in the event of Royal Mail industrial action. There are 2 UK delivery options: UK FREE Delivery: Sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery - FREE UK Next Day Delivery: Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery – guaranteed by 1pm next working day - £8.00
Orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Your Royal Mail tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched so that you can easily track your parcel.
In the event that no-one is available to receive a Special Delivery item, a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item re-delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection depot.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days, unless outside of Europe, the Middle East or the US, or we have contacted you and agreed alternative terms. We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1 working day subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
Items being sold online should be available in stock, but if an item has just sold out we will notify you of this and inform you by email of the delivery time (this can take from 2 to 6 weeks if it has to be re-ordered and made especially for you.) We are not liable for damage incurred to goods in transit or for non-delivery. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.